COEFFICIENT raises the following top 5 trends in the energy, climate, and technology spaces to follow in 2018. We believe these are the issues that will drive market redesign, influence C-suite decisions, and redefine the energy policy landscape.
1. Climate Risk Disclosure Goes Mainstream
2. Global Climate Policy Marches on with (the) Americas Influence
3. Competing Themes of Energy Dominance and Trade Protectionism Clash
4. The Future of U.S. Electricity Markets Takes Center Stage and Clean Power Plan Exits Stage Right
5. Transportation Fuel Preferences Will Collide with National Efficiency Standards and Outdated Programs
BONUS: Energy Digitization Highlights the Promise of Blockchain